Thursday, September 24, 2009

Its Hiring Time!

So, I found an employee. Finally! Not a friend, not a family member....a real live employee! I am getting better at not micromanaging and getting better at passing off duties. I can't believe I finally did it! I have so much time to do the things I have needed to do for the business now! I want to plan my first show, like ABC kidshow. But, in case some of you didn't know....we are expecting! yes, a new blackwelder will be gracing us with their presence in the end of March. I am super excited, but I find myself wondering...why does the second pregnancy go by so fast? the first one ticked by like molasses....this one put life into overdrive. Before I know it, a week has passed...then another...then another....omg!
I do plan on jumping back on the blog wagon here in a bit, when life simmers down....hopefully I can make it here once a day!

Today I have been on marthastewart.com and looking up recipes. Whenever I feel I need new recipes in my entourage, I check marthastewart.com. It just seems to have the most reliable flavors and ideas. whereas, with some other sites, you will get something that has 20 ingredients and doesn't taste so good.

Well, I'm off to do a bit of sewing. ta ta.

lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment