Sunday, July 5, 2009

Matchbox Jets


So, my son has a completely unreasonable amount of matchbox jets in his toy collection. It all started with buying him a jet in Target to keep him from screaming the entire way through the store. I figure its worth $2.97 to me to have a peaceful Target shopping trip. I don't know about you, but if I have a screaming child, I can't think clearly at all and I usually end up leaving Target with half the items I needed, of course without the ONE major thing I needed. And, I have to go back, or buy them somewhere more expensive. Anyhoo....I started buying him these jets. Jets for pee pee in the toilet, jets for being a good boy in Target, jets for not hitting anyone at school....jets just for being cute. And now, we have probably 50 jets. These things are not only built great, but they are entertaining as well. My son plays with these things for hours. I have jets in my purse for restaurants, I have jets in the car for long trips, I have jets in every room. When we first got them, we had to take the jets to bed with us, and co-sleeping with a boy and his matchbox jets is not so comfortable.

I am giving these jets the thumbs up, because they are made well, they are inexpensive, and they are a major source of bribery for any little boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment