Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh So Tired

Do you ever have those days where you are just struggling to stay awake? I tell ya, for about a week now, I can't stay awake, I am so tired that I have to nap every few hours just to function....which isn't easy being a stay at home mama. I am learning a few tricks here and there to napping while my little guy stacks jets and GI Joes on my back, playing peacefully. I sure would like to know why I am so tired though. Last Saturday I spent the entire evening and night literally throwing up every meal I have ever eaten in my lifetime (or so it felt) I was sick into Sunday, then queezy monday, tuesday, wednesday....you get the picture. Now, I know what you are thinking....pregnant right? But no, I have been taking preggo tests every day this week. Maybe its just burnout? Maybe all my multi tasking, anxiety spending hours are finally catching up to me? Could it be? I wouldn't be too sad to know that all my major stressors this year, are finally coming to an end. I have had drag out terrible arguments and such, I have had to deal with my husband working out of town 5 days a week, I have had to deal with a long long winter, and well......our fantabulous recession we are in. Could my body finally be saying ENOUGH?
Hmmmm........

No comments:

Post a Comment